Perform phlebotomy duties in a variety of areas of the clinical area, including but not limited to: venipuncture, finger sticks, heel sticks, blood draws, urine collection, drug screens, breath alcohol tests,
9. Performing administrative duties, including but not limited to, answering the telephone, faxing, filing, faxing, and maintaining patient records, and maintaining a clean, safe and efficient work environment.
3. Performs phlebotomy and other related duties as assigned. Maintains a clean and safe work environment. Ensures all laboratory equipment is in compliance with established policies and procedures.
4. Perform administrative tasks, including but not limited to: Answering phones, filing, faxing, and maintaining clinical records.
3. Provides information to the nursing staff in the use of the organization, including the collection of patient data, and other pertinent demographic information.
8. Ensures that all administrative duties, including but not limited to, data entry, record keeping, filing, customer service, phlebotomy, specimen collection, processing and processing of specimens, and other clerical duties
The Provident Bank
Maintenance of laboratory equipment, safety and security procedures, specimen collection, patient transport, and phlebotomy. Transported patients to and from the hospital.
2. Performs phlebotomy and specimen collection procedures. Performs routine and specialized tests such as blood drawing, IV starts, and maintenance.
5. Assist with inventory control, specimen collection, and other related duties as assigned. Maintains a clean, orderly and well-stocked environment.
Equipment Used for blood collection, donor Center management, retail and Phlebotomist, medical supply maintenance, and clerical duties.
Provides general oversight and maintenance of the blood collection area. Performs phlebotomy, and maintains a safe, clean and healthy work environment.
Responsibilities included performing all routine maintenance of blood collection and processing, including setting up and maintaining the equipment and performing a variety of procedures such as phlebotomy, and collecting and preparing specimens.